Monday, January 14, 2013

Send me photos of my students learning Spanish!



If you are a Young Amigos student that purchased a January course before the end of December, you should have received a t-shirt for each student as a token of my thanks for early registration!  If you registered after January, I am selling these (children through adult sizes), so let me know if you are interested!

If you are a Descubre student, you can also buy a t-shirt and this blog pertains to you as well...

I would like to ask a favor.  I don't have any photos of students working on my courses.  Being an online class, that's a little hard, if not impossible.  But I would LOVE it if you would shoot some shots and either email them to me, post them on www.facebook.com/CroghanLanguageAcademy or on our Edmodo social class site.  Students wearing their Croghan Language Academy shirts in these photos, even if they are too big :), would be the icing on the cake for me!

It is also an option to only share them with me, with the promise that I will not share them with anybody else.  I completely understand that you may not want to make them public, but I would still like to see them, regardless.  But if it doesn't bother you, I'd REALLY appreciate it as I'm trying to bring in more students, and I think pictures of students in action will help.  See permission slips below...




For now, I can only borrow pictures from the internet, but these just don't mean a thing to me.  :(      (:






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If sharing photos, please copy and paste the following, and mark the appropriate categories.  In all instances of sharing, no names (first or last) nor locations will be mentioned.

___  I grant permission to use the photo(s) of my child(ren) for the CLA website.
___  I grant permission to use the photo(s) of my child(ren) for the CLA Facebook page.
___  I grant permission to use the photo(s) of my child(ren) for the Bilingual Babble Blog.
___  I am sending photos for Krista to view only, but do not share in any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment