Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Young Amigos 2013



Do you have a K-6 student (also appropriate for "almost-K") looking to learn Spanish online with a certified instructor?  I offer two types of courses for this level:  Synchronous and Asynchronous.  Synchronous, think "synchronized," means that you work through most of the lesson on your own, but there is a weekly online class meeting to facilitate learning.  Through experience, I've learned that this model is best for optimal learning.  But I also understand the need for flexibility, and so I continue to offer an Asynchronous (not synchronized) course where all of the work is done on the family's preferred schedule, no meetings to attend.  Both courses involve some self-feedback (quizzes that grade themselves or provided answer keys) but also some personalized feedback communicated to you directly from the instructor.   

Both of these course types last 10 weeks.  After 10 weeks, there will be the option to enroll in a subsequent class.  I am pleased with the number of seats I've filled so far, but I'm hoping to get a few more students for my course beginning on January 14.  If you would like to purchase a course "taster," I've set up the option to purchase Week 2 of the course for just $18, so you can see how things will work.  

For more information:

croghanlanguageacademy@gmail.com 
http://croghanlanguageacademy.webs.com/ 
Level Objectives for each course of Young Amigos
Course Information
Course Manual
2013 session dates

¡Próspero Año Nuevo!  -Krista  


No comments:

Post a Comment